EYE ARMOR KIT
EYE ARMOR KIT
In collaboration with Face Lace by Phyllis Cohen, undetectable ARMOR WINGTIPS NO. 1 stickers and matte black, LIQUID EYE-LIE-NER make you a pro for the perfect wing every time.
Nail your winged eyeliner every single time. Our matte black, longwearing, felt-tip liquid eyeliner seamlessly blends into the inky hue of the reusable wing stickers for a flawless look. Kit includes two sizes of wing stickers, with five pairs per style, so you can easily rock a standard, thick cat eye or a longer, more dramatic wing on any eye shape.
Aqua/Water/Eau, Methylpropanediol, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Styrene/Acrylates/Ammonium Methacrylate Copolymer, Cellulose, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Coco-Glucoside, Poloxamer 407, Citric Acid, Phenylpropanol, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Caprylyl Glycol, Sodium Laureth-12 Sulfate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, BHT, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Black 2 (Cl 77266/[Nano])
Fill Weight: 0.03 oz / 1.0 ml
ARMOR WINGTIPS NO. 1:
Polyethylene (Cas# 9002-88-4), Acrylates Copolymer
1 sheet / 10 pairs
- Start with clean, bare skin. Note that ARMOR WINGTIPS NO. 1 won’t adhere to makeup or silicone-based products.
- Looking into the mirror, with your eyes open, align the wing sticker with the bottom of your upper lash line, just slightly above the outer corner of your eye. Avoid closing your eyes at this step; you will get a more precise application if they are kept open.
- Gently apply the sticker and pat into place.
- Then, using LIQUID EYE-LIE-NER draw a line along your upper lash line connecting to the top of the wing sticker at the outer corner of your eye. Pro tip: Keep your eyes open during this step, too.
- When you’re ready to remove, gently peel off the sticker and place back on the original side of the paper.
For A Louder Look:
ARMOR WINGTIPS NO.1 aren’t just for the outer corners of your eyes. Mix up where and how you apply them to add a daring touch to any look. Trim the base to create a flat surface and apply them to the lower lash line, tip side down, for an instant graphic effect, or mix and match them for endless ways to wear.
All products are
Featured How-To Video
“This kit is my favorite. Our wing stickers are the false eyelashes of eyeliner.”